[openstack-dev] [Fuel][fuel] How can I install Redhat-OSP using Fuel

Fei LU kane0817 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 02:15:02 UTC 2015

Greeting Fuel teams,

My company is working on the installation of virtualization infrastructure, and we have noticed Fuel is a great tool, much better than our own installer. The question is that Mirantis is currently supporting OpenStack on CentOS and Ubuntu, while my company is using Redhat-OSP.
I have read all the Fuel documents, including fuel dev doc, but I haven't found the solution how can I add my own release into Fuel. Or maybe I'm missing something.
So, would you guys please give some guide or hints?
Appreciating any help.Kane