[openstack-dev] [stable] Making stable maintenance its own OpenStack project team

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hpe.com
Mon Nov 9 22:54:43 UTC 2015

I'd like to move the discussion from what are the roles of the current stable-maint-core and more towards what the benefits would be having a stable-maint team rather than the -core group alone.

Personally I think the stable maintenance should be quite a lot more than unblocking gate and approving people allowed to merge to the stable branches.

- Erno