[openstack-dev] [tc][all][osprofiler] OSprofiler is dead, long live OSprofiler

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 9 11:35:32 UTC 2015

Boris,

I believe finishing work related to OSprofiler development is crucial for
the teams like Performance Team kicked off during the Tokyo summit. I'll
raise question is people are interested in taking part in its development
tomorrow on IRC meeting
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Performance>.

Thanks for writing this email and summarising for that needs to be done.

Cheers,
Dina

Best regards,

Dina Belova