[openstack-dev] [nova][api]

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Nov 9 06:29:57 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 12:30:19PM +0000, John Garbutt wrote:

> Ideally, I would like us to fill out that pagination part first.

It seems the person leading this within the API-WG is AWOL so ...

> If we can't get global agreement quickly, we should at least get a
> Nova API wide standard pattern.

I've love to raise my hand to do this but ....

> Am I missing something here?

How long do we leave the specs that started this in limbo?

I don't really want to make life harder for anyone it just struck me that we
had some interest here and now and we could run with that.

Yours Tony.