[openstack-dev] [nova][bugs] Weekly Status Report

Diana Clarke diana.joan.clarke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:54:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Markus Zoeller <mzoeller at de.ibm.com> wrote:
> below is the first report of bug stats I intend to post weekly.
> We discussed it shortly during the Mitaka summit that this report
> could be useful to keep the attention of the open bugs at a certain
> level. Let me know if you think it's missing something.

Thanks Markus!

On the topic of triaging bugs, I'd love to see more of the Nova bugs
tagged with low-hanging-fruit (when appropriate) for those of us
looking for new-contributor-friendly bugs to work on.

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=low-hanging-fruit

Thanks again & have a great weekend!

Cheers,

--diana