[openstack-dev] [nova][api]

Salvatore Orlando salv.orlando at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:13:33 UTC 2015

It makes sense to have a single point were response pagination is made in
API processing, rather than scattering pagination across Nova REST
controllers; unfortunately if I am not really able to comment how feasible
that would be in Nova's WSGI framework.

However, I'd just like to add that there is an approved guideline for API
response pagination [1], and if would be good if all these effort follow
the guideline.

Salvatore

[1]
https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/api-wg/guidelines/pagination_filter_sort.html