[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Change VIP address via API

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 6 08:16:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

Mike, that's exactly how you can use this VIPs allocation functionality.
Nailgun will save that VIP so it's not going to be auto-assigned to any
node and serialize it into astute.yaml (vip_name: IP). After that you can
get your VIP via Hiera and use it in your deployment scripts.

Guys, could you please clarify what's the purpose of 'node_roles' in VIP
description?

Regards,
Alex