[openstack-dev] [kuryr] mutihost networking with nova vm as docker host

Vikas Choudhary choudharyvikas16 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:13:08 UTC 2015

@Gal, I was asking about "container in nova vm" case.
Not sure if you were referring to this case as nested containers case. I
guess nested containers case would be "containers inside containers" and
this could be hosted on nova vm and nova bm node. Is my understanding
correct?

Thanks Gal and Toni, for now i got answer to my query related to "container
in vm" case.

-Vikas