[openstack-dev] [infra] Gerrit maintenance for project renames 2015-11-06 (tomorrow) at 20:00 UTC

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 5 21:56:56 UTC 2015

Sorry for the short notice, but the Infra team will be taking Gerrit
offline briefly from 20:00 to 20:15 tomorrow/Friday, November 6 to
rename the following projects:

    openstack-infra/puppet-openstack-health ->
        openstack-infra/puppet-openstack_health
    openstack/akanda-rug -> openstack/astara
    openstack/akanda-appliance -> openstack/astara-appliance
    openstack/akanda-horizon -> openstack/astara-horizon
    openstack/akanda-neutron -> openstack/astara-neutron
    openstack/akanda -> openstack-attic/akanda
    openstack/akanda-appliance-builder ->
        openstack-attic/akanda-appliance-builder

And we'll move these lingering projects which missed the first boat
from StackForgeville to OpenStack City:

    stackforge/networking-bigswitch ->
        openstack/networking-bigswitch
    stackforge/compass-install -> openstack/compass-install

Also if change 237936 gets corrected in the next 18 hours or so, we
may rename:

    openstack/networking-bagpipe-l2 -> openstack/networking-bagpipe

As always, feel free to follow up to this message or pop into
#openstack-infra on Freenode if you have any questions/concerns.
--
Jeremy Stanley