[openstack-dev] [tripleO] appropriate location for docker image uploading

Brad P. Crochet brad at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 15:35:09 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Jeff Peeler <jpeeler at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm looking at introducing the ability for tripleoclient to upload
> docker images into a docker registry (planning for it to be installed
> in the undercloud [1]). I wanted to make sure something like this
> would be accepted or get suggestions on an alternate approach.
> Ultimately may end up looking something like the patch below, which
> I'm still waiting for further feedback on:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/239090/

Rather than continue on that code path, I would rather see the image
in tripleo-incubator. The image building is already implemented [1],
but not yet merged. We want the yaml to drive the build/load, rather
than hard-code how we handle the images.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/235569/

--
Brad P. Crochet, RHCA, RHCE, RHCVA, RHCDS
Principal Software Engineer