[openstack-dev] [all][bugs] Developers Guide: Who's merging that?

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Thu Nov 5 15:23:56 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

some months ago I wrote down all the things a developer should know
about the bug handling process in general [1]. It is written as a
project agnostic thing and got some +1s but it isn't merged yet.
It would be helpful when I could use it to give this as a pointer
to new contributors as I'm under the impression that the mental image
differs a lot among the contributors. So, my questions are:

1) Who's in charge of merging such non-project-specific things?
2) Did I miss some important things in the commit?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/192232/

Regards, Markus Zoeller (markus_z)