[openstack-dev] [all][api][tc][perfromance] API for getting only status of resources

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Thu Nov 5 00:06:49 UTC 2015

Robert,

I don't have the exactly numbers, but during the real testing of real
deployments I saw the impact of polling resource, this is one of the reason
why we have to add quite big sleep() during polling in Rally to reduce
amount of GET requests and avoid DDoS of OpenStack..

In any case it doesn't seem like hard task to collect the numbers.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic