[openstack-dev] [puppet] acceptance: run WSGI for API services

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 4 22:46:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

mod_wsgi has some limitations so making order for WSGI services. Reloading
and restarting processes is well documented at [1]. Creating ordering is a
problem. There are several options:
1. Use uwsgi instead of mod_wsgi
2. Use several apache instances (one instance for one service)
3. Ignore ordering as processes start quite fast

[1] https://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ReloadingSourceCode

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,