[openstack-dev] [release] new change management tools and processes for stable/liberty and mitaka

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Nov 4 02:03:29 UTC 2015

Hi Doug,

Thanks for posting this. I'm working on this for Zaqar now and there is
a question. As for the stable/liberty patch, where does the
"60fdcaba00e30d02" in [1] come from? Thanks.

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/241322/1/releasenotes/notes/60fdcaba00e30d02-start-using-reno.yaml

Cheers & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington