[openstack-dev] [Nova] notification subteam

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at ericsson.com
Tue Nov 3 14:46:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

We discussed in the summit that nova notification API needs some care.  It was suggested that forming a subteam around notifications might help coordinate and track the effort.  So I have created a wikipage [1] and I added a section in the Mitaka tracking etherpad [2] for the subteam.

We can have regular meetings on IRC if we want but we have to find a suitable timeslot. I work in CET time zone, so from UTC 7:00  to UTC 17:00 is the best for me, but a bit later might also OK.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
Gibi

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-priorities-tracking
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NovaNotification