[openstack-dev] [Nova] live migration sub-team meeting

Murray, Paul (HP Cloud) pmurray at hpe.com
Tue Nov 3 12:18:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Live migration was confirmed as a Nova priority for the Mitaka cycle and a sub-team section can be found on the priorities tracking page [1].

Most team members expressed they would like a regular IRC meeting for tracking work and raising blocking issues. Looking at the contributors here [2], most of the participants seem to be in the European continent (in time zones ranging from UTC to UTC+3) with a few in the US (please correct me if I am wrong). That suggests that a time around 1500 UTC makes sense.

I would like to invite suggestions for a day and time for a weekly meeting - you do not have to go by the above suggestion. When we have a time I will arrange the meeting and create a corresponding wiki page.

Please note that attendance is not a requirement for participation, but it will help to track or coordinate some activities.

Paul

[1]  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-priorities-tracking
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-live-migration

Paul Murray
Nova Technical Lead, HP Cloud
+44 117 316 2527

Hewlett-Packard Limited   |   Registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HN   |    Registered No: 690597 England   |    VAT Number: GB 314 1496 79

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient) please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.  If you are receiving this message internally within the Hewlett Packard group of companies, you should consider the contents "CONFIDENTIAL".