[openstack-dev] [Nova] SR-IOV subteam

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 04:53:06 UTC 2015

Hello Nova,

Looking at Mitaka specs, but also during the Tokyo design summit
sessions, we've seen several discussions and requests for enhancements
to the Nova SR-IOV functionality.

It has been brought up during the Summit that we may want to organize as
a subteam to track all of the efforts better and make sure we get all
the expert reviews on stuff more quickly.

I have already added an entry on the subteams page [1] and on the
reviews etherpad for Mitaka [2]. We may also want to have a meeting
slot. As I am out for the week, I'll let others propose a time for it
(that will hopefully work for all interested parites and their
timezones) and we can take it from there next week.

As always - comments and suggestions much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Nikola

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova#Nova_subteams
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-priorities-tracking