[openstack-dev] Looking to contribute

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 20:37:30 UTC 2015

On 11/02/2015 02:06 PM, Lisa Jenkins wrote:

> Hi new dev looking to contribute and am open to anything.  Which
> projects need resources and have some low level bugs or something
> similar for a newbie to get started?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lisa

Lisa,

Welcome aboard.  There are many, many related projects, and all have a
place for new developers.  I would ask you to consider what you really
find interesting about cloud and make a focused investigation to that
particular project:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Project_Teams

I personally work almost exclusively on Keystone, which tends to draw
people either interested in Security or in integration with existing
user databases.  Neutron for Networking, Nova for Compute. Swift,
Cinder, Trove, Glance, and Sahara all have an aspect of Storage.  And
there are many more.

So;  what are you interested in learning about today?