[openstack-dev] [puppet] Creating puppet-keystone-core and proposing Richard Megginson core-reviewer

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Mon Nov 2 16:29:48 UTC 2015

+1

From: Clayton O'Neill <clayton at oneill.net<mailto:clayton at oneill.net>>
Date: Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [puppet] Creating puppet-keystone-core and proposing Richard Megginson core-reviewer

+1

Big thanks for Rich for all the work he’s done so far.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 3:34 AM, Adam Young <ayoung at redhat.com<mailto:ayoung at redhat.com>> wrote:
On 10/31/2015 10:55 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
At the Summit we discussed about scaling-up our team.
We decided to investigate the creation of sub-groups specific to our modules that would have +2 power.

I would like to start with puppet-keystone:
https://review.openstack.org/240666

And propose Richard Megginson part of this group.

Rich is leading puppet-keystone work since our Juno cycle. Without his leadership and skills, I'm not sure we would have Keystone v3 support in our modules.
He's a good Puppet reviewer and takes care of backward compatibility. He also has strong knowledge at how Keystone works. He's always willing to lead our roadmap regarding identity deployment in OpenStack.

Having him on-board is for us an awesome opportunity to be ahead of other deployments tools and supports many features in Keystone that real deployments actually need.

I would like to propose him part of the new puppet-keystone-core group.

As a Keystone developer I have to say I am indebted to Rich for his efforts.  +1 from me.

Thank you Rich for your work, which is very appreciated.
--
Emilien Macchi