[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Midcycle planning

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Sat May 30 16:28:35 UTC 2015

Now that we are through the summit, it is time to plan the Midcycle.  We
have had a consensus that the Keystone Midcycle would be in Boston this
summer, from 15-17 July, held at Boston University.

I've started a Trello Board to manage the details.

https://trello.com/b/SXrl6UQ5/midcycle-planning.  It is world readable,
but you need to be a member to be able to edit it.  Let me know if you
feel the need to be able to edit it, or to receive notifications.

If you are planning to attend, please let me know and I will add you to
the list.

There are a list of hotels with prices researched a couple weeks ago.
Some of the details have changed since then.  The least expensive option
by far is to stay in the BU dorms;  if you would like to do this, we
need to know soon, as we have to reserve the rooms quickly.

The exact room at BU has not been determined, but it will be in the
vicinity opf the Physics and Computer Science  buildings.

Future notifications will be from Trello unless you request of me otherwise.

Thanks, All.