[openstack-dev] [magnum] Please test each backport of the heat templates before commit

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat May 30 03:27:52 UTC 2015

If you are backporting heat templates for Kubernetes, please test each commit with a bay create followed by a creation of a redis application.  For an example redis application, check out my demo at:

https://github.com/stackforge/kolla/tree/master/demos/magnum

Master is currently broken, I assume because of the few backports that have hit the repo.  Debugging definitely showed a problem with the templates.

See:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1460232

For more details.

This points out gaps in our functional gate.  We need our functional gate to do something simple like launch the redis RC/service/POD and make sure it enters the running state.

Regards
-steve