[openstack-dev] [all] inactive projects

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 01:01:00 UTC 2015

Hi All,

It turns out we have a few repositories that have been inactive for almost
a year, appear to be dead but don't have any documentation to reflecting
that. (And a lot more that have been dead for over half a year)

format: days since last updated - name

List of stackforge that have not been updated in almost a year.

816 stackforge/MRaaS
732 stackforge/occi-os
713 stackforge/bufunfa
437 stackforge/milk

We also have one openstack project that appears to be inactive and possible
dead:

171 openstack/kite

If you know if one of these repos is not maintained, please update the
README to reflect the state of the repo. For example:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/stackforge/fuel-ostf-plugin/tree/README.rst

Source code: http://paste.openstack.org/show/246039/
Raw output: http://paste.openstack.org/show/246060