[openstack-dev] [murano] oslo namespace changes and murano-dashboard

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Fri May 29 19:00:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

We do monitor both IRC and openstack-dev. #murano is our IRC channel. Most
of the time there are someone who can respond quickly.  Mirantis and
Telefonica guys are located in Europe so they will respond during US
morning but not during US day time. HP guys are US based so they can
respond more quickly in US timezones.

As for the releases, murano-dashboard is installed from master on the
gates, so it should already be compatible with oslo changes, but
python-muranoagent is release based and we need to release a new version
and upload it to pip repository as it is installed via pip.

Thanks
Gosha

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2015-05-29 12:28:37 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > First, where do you hang out on IRC? I couldn’t find a channel
> > that looked like it had any population, and there’s nothing
> > mentioned on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano
> [...]
>

> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC says it's #murano (though I
> haven't /joined to see if anyone actually uses it, I would assume
> they do).
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Georgy Okrokvertskhov