[openstack-dev] [Ironic][oslo] Stepping down from oslo-ironic liaison

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Thu May 28 07:20:21 UTC 2015

Oh, on the wiki page I read that "The liaison should be a core reviewer
for the project, but does not need to be the PTL.". I'm not a core
reviewer for nova. Is it an issue?

On the wiki page, I see that John Villalovos (happycamp) is the Nova
liaison for Oslo, not Joe Goron. I don't understand.

Victor