[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] [infra] App Catalog infrastructure integration (was: App Catalog next steps)

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Thu May 28 02:30:37 UTC 2015

Jeremy, thanks.  You're right, the deployment directory is not what
we'll need to merge this with the openstack infra.  Glad to see your
response though - at the summit I spoke with some folks from the
foundation side and they offered to support the transition however
it's needed.

I think the easiest way to get a jump on this will be a quick chat on
IRC (I'll find you on #openstack-infra).  The site content itself is
minimal, the only extra part we'll need to work out is access to
storage on swift (right now the binaries like zip files and glance
images are on a Rackspace).

-Christopher