[openstack-dev] [nova-docker] Looking for volunteers to take care of nova-docker

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:48:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

So the feedback during the Vancouver summit from some of the nova
cores was that, we needed volunteers to take care of the nova-docker
driver before it can be considered to merge in the Nova tree.

As an exercise is resposibility, we need people who can reinstate the
nova-docker non-voting job (essentially revert [1]) and keep an eye on
the output of the job every day to make sure when the CI jobs run
against the nova reviews, they stay green.

I've cc'ed some folks who expressed interest in the past, please reply
back to this thread if you wish to join this effort and specifically
if you can volunteer for watching and fixing the CI as issues arise
(keeping up with Nova trunk and requirements etc).

If there are no volunteers here, nova-docker will stay in sourceforge.
So folks who are using it, please step up.

Thanks,
dims

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/150887/