[openstack-dev] [Zaqar][all] Zaqar will stay... Lots of work ahead

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Wed May 27 08:16:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for writing down the summit notes Flavio. I'm really glad that there
are so many great features to work on in this cycle. I'll be there to help
as much as possible with every one of them.

I would also like to add that we will be doing a lot of work in the client
side, updating it to cover latest features and working on improving the CLI
with the new Outreachy intern, Doraly.

Looking forward for the next meeting,

Victoria