[openstack-dev] [App-Catalog] Planning/working session Wednesday in Vancouver

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Wed May 27 04:40:14 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 9:22 PM, Keith Bray <keith.bray at rackspace.com> wrote:
> I am interested in getting more involved.  Is there any effort already in
> place to run this like a regular project, with IRC meetings, etc.?  What
> are the channels, etc., by which I can get involved.

Keith, glad to hear it!

You can reference a message sent last week for details on the next
steps[1].  The intention is definitely to run this like a regular
project, and the first step is to get responses from those interested
in joining IRC meetings.

Looking forward to working with you on this!

[1]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-May/064624.html

-Christopher