[openstack-dev] [Fuel] python-fuelclient 6.1.0 is released

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Mon May 25 09:44:17 UTC 2015

Oleg,

The backend part of the client was not changed dramatically due to requirements for backwards compatibility issues.
ATM we do have plans to support multiple versions of the Fuel API but the work is only being scoped now. The major technical issue is that Nailgun does not provide any versioning for it’s API so on the client side it’s only possible to support multiple versions of Fuel API on the very basic level when a version of the API is directly mapped to the version of Fuel.

I am not sure we will be able to support older versions of the API in the new Fuel Client due to lack of time. However, the structure of the client will allow to add that support in a pretty easy way.

- romcheg