[openstack-dev] [oslo] Redis as Messaging System

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Sun May 24 05:57:51 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Todd Crane's message of 2015-05-23 12:09:10 -0700:
> Does anybody know of a way (either current projects or future plans) to use Redis PubSub as the messaging system for OpenStack?

You'd need to write a driver for oslo.messaging. AFAIK nobody has done
that as of yet. Also it's worth noting we're working on a policy for
drivers in-tree that would require that a community of more than one
individual stand up to support it, or it would need to live outside
the tree.