[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Stepping down from Neutron core team

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu May 21 15:58:48 UTC 2015

After putting the whole OpenStack networking contributors community through
almost 8 cycles of pedant comments and annoying "what if" questions, it is
probably time for me to relieve neutron contributors from this burden.

It has been a pleasure for me serving the Neutron community (or Quantum as
it was called at the time), and now it feel right - and probably overdue -
to relinquish my position as a core team member in a spirit of rotation and
alternation between contributors.

Note: Before you uncork your champagne bottles, please be aware that I will
stay in the Neutron community as a contributors and I might still end up
reviewing patches.

Thanks for being so understanding with my pedant remarks,
Salvatore