[openstack-dev] rating talks (and keynotes) at the OpenStack summit

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at maishsk.com
Wed May 20 19:28:40 UTC 2015

On 05/20/15 11:42, Steve Gordon wrote:
> [...]
I would highly recommend that we start accepting the input from the
participants with regards to their experience - during the sessions,
Keynote speakers, food, venue everything.

This feedback can be used by the foundation to evaluate what was
amazing, what was wrong, and in addition also help the track leads
during the session selection process.
--
Best Regards,
Maish Saidel-Keesing