[openstack-dev] [oslo] needed, driver for oslo.db thursday session

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 19 17:17:29 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-19 09:06:56 -0700 (-0700), Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Ouch. Thanks for the heads up Roman

We have https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Conferencing
which we used yesterday to successfully bridge Clark B. into an I18n
tooling session via Jitsi over the normal conference wireless
network with the built-in mic/speaker in Jim's laptop. Feel free to
use it in your sessions, just try to pick a random conference number
between 6000 and 7999 so nobody steps on the toes of other sessions
which might be using it (maybe add your conference room number to
6000 or something?). Let me or other Infra people know if you have
any questions about or trouble using it!
--
Jeremy Stanley