[openstack-dev] [oslo] needed, driver for oslo.db thursday session

Mike Bayer mbayer at redhat.com
Tue May 19 00:53:33 UTC 2015

Hello -

It is my extreme displeasure and frustration to announce that due to an
incredibly unfortunate choice of airline, I had to cancel my entire trip
to the Openstack summit after spending 26 hours in my home airport
waiting for my airline to produce a working airplane (which they did not).

I will not be able to attend in person the Thursday oslo.db session I
was to drive, so a replacement will be needed.  I am also lamenting not
being able to meet so many of you who I hoped very much to meet.

Hope you all enjoy the summit and I hope our paths can cross at future
events.

- mike