[openstack-dev] [security] Consensus on security guidance license

Murphy, Grant grant.murphy at hp.com
Fri May 15 17:02:22 UTC 2015

At the last OSSG mid-cycle a number of us put together some security guidelines and best practices aimed at developers. We are now attempting to migrate this content to the https://security.openstack.org page. However we need to come to agreement on how to license this content.  I’m proposing that we move from an Apache license to CC-BY as per Jeremy’s comments in this review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/181123/.  Do any of the original authors (listed below) have an objection to this?

Authors:
  Dave Belcher (HP)
  Doug Chivers (HP)
  Lucas Fisher (Was Nebula)