[openstack-dev] New Feature Request : Docker files for Ceilometerclient on Power platform (SLES, RHEL, Ubuntu)

priya duggirala priyaduggirala02 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:33:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have written dockerfiles for building Ceilometerclient from source. I
have built and tested the source code available on git successfully through
the dockerfile for PPC64 Little Endian architecture. The containers
successfully run on the following platforms:
Ubuntu 14.10

Ubuntu 14.04
SUSE Linux 12.0
RHEL 7.1

As many projects have already begun shipping Dockerfiles along with the
source code, I would like to merge these into the source. Kindly suggest if
there are any preferences such as naming conventions of docker files and
their place in the source tree etc.

Regards,

Priya Duggirala.