[openstack-dev] Ally Skills Workshop at the OpenStack Summit - sign up or spread the word?

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:48:18 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

I’m reaching out to you all on something I feel is important for our
community to continue to grow. Eight months ago, the OpenStack
Community raised over $17,403 for the Ada Initiative to support women
in open source software [1]. I thought this outpouring of support was
an encouraging sign that our community supports this work.

Now the Ada Initiative is teaching a (free) Ally Skills Workshop at
the OpenStack Summit at 2pm on Monday May 18. The workshop teaches men
to support women in open source. I thought you all might want to sign
up if you're at the conference:

https://adainitiative.org/2015/04/register-now-ally-skills-workshop-at-openstack-summit-2015/

People of all genders are more than welcome to attend! And if you
think of someone who would like attending this workshop, I would super
appreciate you forwarding this to them. Thanks!

[1] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-October/047892.html

--
Mike Perez