[openstack-dev] Add 'Ally Skills Workshop' to the sched.org Schedule.

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu May 14 14:52:23 UTC 2015

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Tony Breeds wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>     Is there any chance we can get the Ally Skills Workshop added to the
>> schedule (specifally the design summit schedule)?
>>
>> https://adainitiative.org/2015/04/register-now-ally-skills-workshop-at-openstack-summit-2015/
>>
>> It'd be nice to see it on the schedule so I don't keep windering why I'm not
>> attending any of the interesting talks that afternoon.
>
> +1
>
> The design summit schedule syncs general sessions from the master
> schedule. I'll ask about adding it there.

So apparently the workshop has a max capacity of 40 people and folks
have to register in advance - they can't just show up to the session
without pre-registering. It would therefore be slightly
counter-productive to add it the schedule, although you should advise
your friends to sign up and join !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)