[openstack-dev] [trove][zaqar] Trove and Zaqar integration. Summit working session (was: [all] who is the ptl of trove?) [imm]

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Wed May 13 07:37:23 UTC 2015

5 p.m. on Thursday works great for me as well.

I think this will be a good session to evaluate where we currently are
with Trove and Zaqar and to propose some concrete steps for taking
this integration forward.

Thanks Flavio and Doug for floating the idea and making this happen.
Looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Nikhil