[openstack-dev] [new][cloudpulse] Announcing a project to HealthCheck OpenStack deployments

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:48:35 UTC 2015

For operators:

* Nagios
* Icinga
* Zabbix

installed on baremetal machines deployed with the OpenStack and other
infrastructure services.

For tenants:

* Nagios
* Icinga
* Zabbix

installed on their VMs.

Why are we re-inventing excellent open-source implementations of
monitoring systems that have been around for over a decade?

Best,
-jay

p.s. Sorry for top-posting.