[openstack-dev] [neutron] Lightning Talks for the Design Summit

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue May 12 02:27:43 UTC 2015

Hi, Kyle,

Thanks for providing an opportunity for lightning talk.

Shall we add one etherpad in [1] for this session for audience to leave questions on each topic? There is no time left to answer question in 5 minutes lightning talk, but questions can be answered after the meeting.

If I want to use slides in the lightning talk, shall I send the slides to you, or just use my own laptop? Is there any format requirement (for example, size ) for the slides?

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit/Liberty/Etherpads#Neutron

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )