[openstack-dev] Who is using nova-docker? (Re: [nova-docker] Status update)

ADAMS, STEVEN E sa240s at att.com
Mon May 11 16:08:01 UTC 2015

Hi there-
You asked who is using the nova-docker driver use cases. I am using it to evaluate how docker support can be made available in cloud IaaS.
My interest is in seeing if docker containers could provide an equally or more effective option to VM based virtual network functions in future network architectures.
-Steve Adams
sa240s at att.com