[openstack-dev] [nova-docker] Status update

Maxim Nestratov mnestratov at parallels.com
Mon May 11 15:02:27 UTC 2015

Just as a reminder, not only libvirt-lxc can be used as an os-like
container provider but
also recently added libvirt-parallels driver. And regarding nested
Docker support, we
have just implemented it thus, anyone will be able to use nested
application Docker
containers via libvirt-parallels containers.

Maxim Nestratov