[openstack-dev] [all][oslo] disabling pypy unit test jobs for oslo

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri May 8 21:17:15 UTC 2015

The jobs running unit tests under pypy are failing for several Oslo
libraries for reasons that have nothing to do with the libraries
themselves, as far as I can tell (they pass locally). I have proposed
a change to mark the jobs as non-voting [1] until someone can fix
them, but we need a volunteer to look at the failure and understand why
they fail.

Does anyone want to step up to do that? If we don't have a volunteer in
the next couple of weeks, I'll go ahead and remove the jobs so we can
use those test nodes for other jobs.

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/181547