[openstack-dev] [all] who is the ptl of trove?

Li Tianqing jazeltq at 163.com
Fri May 8 02:45:47 UTC 2015

sorry, I thought he was not.
i can not connect on him though those three emails. PTL can be long time be not connected?
Email: SlickNik at gmail.com
 nikhil.manchanda at hp.com
 nikhil at manchanda.me

--

Best
    Li Tianqing

At 2015-05-08 10:34:36, "James Polley" <jp at jamezpolley.com> wrote:

A quick google for "Openstack projects" pointed me at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Project_Teams, which has a link to the complete, up-to-date list of projects at http://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/index.html, which pointed me to http://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/trove.html, which tells me that the PTL is Nikhil Manchanda (SlickNik)