[openstack-dev] [Fuel] interaction between fuel-plugin and fuel-UI

Samuel Bartel samuel.bartel.pro at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:11:29 UTC 2015

Vitaly, Simon, thanks for your answers.
In fact for the cinder multi backend use case, it is more complicated and
closer from simon's case. For each filer, we have several parameters
(hostname/ip, username, password, volume, storage protocoleand so on). So I
thing that we are going to use Simon's approach a little bit modified :
having  a pick list corresponding to the number of filers to declare and
then display the corresponding number of group of fields and hide the
others.

But for sure JS part for plugin would be a great improvement for
developping complex plugins.