[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][Gnocchi] How to try ceilometer with gnocchi ?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu May 7 17:08:11 UTC 2015

Thanks... are the dependencies only in ceilometer (i.e. could we upgrade to Kilo ceilometer with Gnocchi) and keep the rest of the cloud at Juno ? It'll be a while before our cloud gets to Kilo but we'd really like to have metering at scale... we can do a test set up but this would not be addressing the production challenges.

Tim