[openstack-dev] [Murano] [Mistral] SSH workflow action

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Thu May 7 16:18:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

When we use Murano in production there is a MQ service which is running on
OpenStack controllers but it listens on public interface. It means that
both Murano which is running on OpenStack controllers and Agent on VMs have
an access to this MQ via external (public) network.
When Murano creates a new deployment it actually deploys a private network
and attach it to the router which acts as a gateway to external networking.
So it is specific application deployment topology which allows VMs to
communicate with MA via external network.

Thanks
Gosha