[openstack-dev] [neutron] IPv4 transition/interoperation with IPv6

John Davidge (jodavidg) jodavidg at cisco.com
Thu May 7 09:30:00 UTC 2015

On the subject of Prefix Delegation - yes, the external system is
responsible for the routing. Here¹s a couple of video guides on using
PD in Neutron and setting up the Prefix Delegation Server (in this case
a dibbler server):

Using Neutron PD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI830s881HQ

Configuring the PD server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfsFyS01Fn0

The patch is up for review at: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/158697