[openstack-dev] [opentack-dev][meetings] Proposing changes in Rally meetings

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed May 6 02:15:25 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 05, 2015 at 06:22:47PM +0300, Mikhail Dubov wrote:
> Hi Rally team,
>
> as mentioned in another message from me in this list, we have decided to
> use the meeting time on Wednesdays at 14:00 UTC for our *usual weekly
> meeting in #openstack-meeting*.

This meeting time and channel will clash with the docs meeting every second week.
Check May 13th (UTC) at:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Iceland/Reykjavik

It looks like #openstack-meeting-4 is free at that time.

> As for the release meeting, we wil hold it
> just before the main meeting, weekly on Wednesdays at 13:30 UTC in
> *#openstack-rally*.

Do you want this listed as a meeting on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings and in thr iCal above?

Tony.